Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can I figure out what my needs are?
A. Once you place a call CSTM Home Improvements, Inc. we will arrange a Universal Design Consultant to come to your home & work with you to determine your specific needs for you & your home. Then after, you will be given a proposal and approximate timeline of when the remodel, renovations can be done & within the budget.
Q. What can I expect the average costs to be?
A. Once the consultant gathers all your information then we can make an accurate proposal of what the costs will be.
- Average costs depending on upgrades or not- Bathrooms can cost from $4,000 to $12,000.
- Average costs depending on upgrades or not – Kitchens can cost from 20,000- 30,000.
- Average costs depending on what type Elevator (At Home ) can cost from 14,000, plus an additional 4,000 to 18,000 for installation depending on the construction required
- Average cost Stair lifts- can cost from $3,500 to $6,000 depending on the style & type you choose – Electric is extra which is required.
Q.Can I find out if there is financial assistance for Home Modification?
A. There are many organizations threw your local, state or federal government to help with assistance depending on your financial statis. There are also private organizations to help with funding or assistance. There are also low interest loans available for home modifications. A good start would be:
- Office of Independent Living, Office on Aging
- Office for Veterans
- Office of Vocational Rehabilitation
These are great places to guide you.